|A strawberry farmer is busy taking care of the vulnerable strawberry fields|
|Maps by Wikipedia|
|Location Highlighted in Red|
Looking for somewhere to spend your Valentines Day with your partner?
I swear the Strawberry Farms of La Trinidad, Benguet could be that romantic.
As the cool Benguet wind blows, there's a reason to hold him/her tightly and I think that is valid, lol.
|The heart-shaped strawberry, just a perfect food for Valentines|
|Harvested Strawberries sold in Baguio City|
(Note: I am not expert in directions, this commuting tutorial is based on how I commuted by asking the locals.)
1. Look for a Baguio-Buyagan route jeepney along the road just in front of Baguio City Hall.
2. Ask the driver to drop you to the Strawberry farm.
That's it! As simple as that!
Important things to know about going to Strawberry Farm
1. Jeepney fare from Baguio to La Trinidad is 10 pesos (as of this writing, may subject to change).
2. For regular traffic flow, the trip may last for 30 minutes but could be longer if there is heavy traffic.
3. Important landmarks to see that you are already near the strawberry farm:
- For the left side of the road (coming from Baguio), important landmark to see is the La Trinidad Municipal Hall.
- For the right side of the road, important landmark to see is the Benguet State University Main Campus.