It has a library and museum which showcased Ricarte's life through a number of his photographs and relics, and a collection of American and Japanese guns used in WWII. Well folks, these historical sites featured will serve as a teaser. There will be more stories about these heritage structures, more feelings and more experiences to be told. A separate post will be provided for each structure so it is not yet final...
Travel Guide and Tips | How to go to Batac City?
1. From Laoag: Ride a Manila-bound bus from Laoag then drop at Batac City. That's it!
- Travel time is around 20-30 minutes.
- Fare will be around 30-55 pesos depending on your bus of choice.
2. From Manila (Land Travel): Ride into a Laoag-bound bus and drop at Batac City.
- Travel time is around 8-9 hours.
- Fare will be around 700-800 depending on your bus of choice and inflation (LOL!)
Notes: You can finish the walking tour before lunch if you will start it at 9 am. For the museums, they open at 9 am, and for weekend backpackers, visiting some museums may not be for you because they tend to be closed for public during weekends.
After finishing the walking tour, you may head up north to Laoag/Pagudpud or down south to Vigan to spend the remaining time and the whole night. /end
Batac #TownExploration Series
Map showing the Location of #Batac
Click this map to view all posts about #Batac
Tags: Tourist Spots in Batac, Ilocos Norte | Tourist Destinations in Batac | What to do in Batac, Ilocos Norte | Things to do in Batac | Batac Ilocos Norte Itinerary | batac DIY walking tour |