1. The Philippines is a tropical country.
3. River Fishing, the other way around
5. You have over 7,000 islands to choose from.
Can't decide where to go? Well, I understand you because I know it is really hard to choose from those over 7,000 lovely islands. It may take you a lifetime to decide, LOL! So better yet, just start exploring now, then decide later.
6. Mobile Store
7. There are Festivals everyday in the country from morning 'til night
8. There are thousands of souvenirs and local products to buy which is unique in each other
The Philippines has over a thousand municipalities and over a hundred cities on which every single town and city has it's own OTOP (One Town One Product).
OTOP is a project of the Department of Trade and Industry and could you just imagine how confusing to buy if all those thousand products unique in their own are displayed in one trade fair?
Uh, another thousand reasons to like the Philippines and the 20 reasons is just a grain in the sand.
9. Parade of the Dead
10. Road potholes? Jimmy, you're ridiculous to stereotype!
11. The Philippines offers stunning countryside vista.
12. The Philippines has the longest Christmas in the World!
13. Overloading is more fun in the Philippines
14. Filipinas are the world's most gorgeous women who take a bath 1-3 times a day.
There is no question to this. The Philippines has won many international pageant titles.
15. Courtesy is synonymous to young Filipinos.
Jimmy, don't ever wonder if this Filipino child calls you "sir" because Filipino children have a deep respect to foreigners like you. Unlike in your country, you call an older person in their first name. But here, younger generation can not do that, unless that child was grown up in America. We have po at opo, and Mano Po as a sign of respect which is not present anywhere else in the world. Try to talk a child in America and you won't experience that gentle respect with sweet smile that a Filipino child can offer you as he shows respect to you. I know showing respect is different in America but for sure, you will miss on how the Filipino children have treated you.
16. The Philippines is the Singing capital of Asia (and probably globally)
What country has won consecutively as champions in the World Championship of Performing Arts singing category -- the Philippines! Not to include some world class performers like Charice, Arnel Pineda, Lea Salonga, etc. They don't need to wear bikinis and just undies just to prove that they are talented. They are successful themselves without showing their boobs and butts like Britney and Lady Gaga are doing to name a few.
We have the Asia's songbird, the Asia's Queen of Songs, to name a few. Western singers are just famous because you have the marketing power to do it! Go try to search YouTube the names Regine Velasquez, Lea Salonga, Charice Pempengco, Arnel Pineda, Lani Misalucha to name a few.
17. Living in the Philippines is cheap.
You can survive for 10 dollars a day.
18. Shop and bargain with the price
19. The Philippines has rich natural resources and natural wonders.
For a small country like the Philippines, we have one of the world's most diverse wildlife. We have one of the world's most chaotic volcanic eruption by Mt. Pinatubo, yet we also have the world's smallest volcano of Taal and a perfect cone volcano of Mayon.
We have the world's smallest fish (Pandaca pygmea) but we also have the largest, butanding or whaleshark. We have one of the most reserves of gold in the world yet we only occupy meager space on map. We have been the cradel of world democracy when the Filipino people united at the People Power Revolution.
20. Lastly, I love the Philippines because... uh, this last slot must contain the thousand more reasons why I love the Philippines so I will just leave it like this. #20 stands for the other 20,000 reasons why every Filipino loves the Philippines.