|Balay Anito Falls in Alilem, Ilocos Sur was just hiding behind.|
As I am going closer to the source of that loud sound of gushing water, sprinkles of water kept coming. It was cold, it was refreshing, it feels like rain!
Finally saw the waterfalls! Ahhhh! I shouted joyously... "ang gondohhhh!" I was just standing speechless aside from the fact that I shouted a while back with glee. Wow!!! The waterfalls cascade vertically into one huge rock then drop into another rock below making it so exciting and beautiful!
The pool below remains unrested. It was continuously moving as the waterfalls consistently pour out the blessing of freshwater given by nature... by God.
|With Kuya Royel, my trek guide.|
- From Sudipen Public Market in La Union to Start of Trek Site: 30 minutes
- Trekking to Falls: 40 minutes (it depends upon your speed, this is for an average speed)
- Time spent at the waterfalls: 30 minutes
- Trekking back down: 40 minutes
- From Trek Site to Sudipen: 30 minutes
Travel Tips and Guide | How to go to Balay Anito Falls of Alilem, Ilocos Sur?